Monday, January 12, 2009

What's in your pantry?


Good question! Not a whole lot of nutritious stuff I am willing to bet. And we all have it in there. The real question is what's in your pantry or fridge that you CAN'T live without? The ONE thing that would kill you to go one day even thinking about eliminating it from your daily life? Well, you can guess mine...chocolate. I love it and I always will. You want to hear the good news?! I am not asking you to cut that out at all. Keep it...that's right enjoy that. Here's the catch...a lot of that other junk needs to go. So I am going to challenge you to go through your pantry, fridge, freezer, and other miscellaneous hiding places that we all stash stuff. Get rid of it. You don't need it. If you can't justify wasting it then at least throw out ONE thing. You can do it. This week I am giving up my sweet temptation of ice cream before bed time and replacing it with the Peppermint Tea. I love it! It is very refreshing and perfect for this time of year. Even better I am saving calories because it is calorie free unless you sweeten it. I have tried it plain and with a little bit of honey. YUM! I tell ya, I slept so good last night. Peppermint aides in digestion too. What do you say? Can you do it?! Eliminate some junk, maybe loose some weight and find a healthier replacement even.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I tried it....and it's pretty good! I took your advice, and drink it before bed, instead of eating all of that leftover Christmas candy...and I really like the tea. Thanks for the idea!